The Smartwave AV3500 has been designed by New Zealand's leading hull designer, Scott Robson, to create one of the most stable, safe and smooth riding boats of today. The AV3500 is constructed from twin skinned Polyethylene and foam filled using the B.I.F.F foam system so you can be assured it’s virtually un-sinkable, indestructible and maintenance free. A long development program has achieved a strong and extremely robust boat suitable for even the most demanding user.
The AV3500's impressive deck space and excellent sea keeping performance make this craft ideal for water sports, fishing or duck shooting, rescue work or as a tough commercial workboat. The extensive features and light weight make the AV3500 a pleasure to use and effortless for single handed use or launching in difficult situations. In short the AV3500 will excel in every application.
The AV3500 is designed for maximum space, stability and low planning speed.
- Model = SW3500
- Length (mm) = 3500
- Beam Ext (mm) = 1700
- Beam Int (mm) = 1550
- Internal Height (mm) = 420
- Dead rise (deg) = 13
- Hull Weight (kgs) = 120
- Hull Thickness (mm) = 8-9 (hull)
- Capacity = 4 persons / 340kg
- H.P Rating = 25
- Engine shaft length = Long / 20"
- CE Rating = CAT D
- 25hp Alloy engine bracket in Long or Short shaft engine option
- Stainless Steel stern and bow grab rails
- Removable centre seat with storage locker
- Rear storage lockers / Battery locker
- Bow locker
- Upholstered bow and stern seats
- Self draining anchor locker
- Anchor cleat
- Towing eye
- 2 x fishing rod holders
- 2 x drink holders
- Fuel storage
- Diving platforms